52 Universe
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Not Working On It Anymore :( - Printable Version

+- 52 Universe (https://www.52universe.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.52universe.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Marvel Universe (https://www.52universe.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Not Working On It Anymore :( (/showthread.php?tid=17)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Not Working On It Anymore :( - ScarletDekaSpider - 04-07-2019

[Image: marvels-agents-of-shield-season-6-key-art-abc.jpg]

Back for a sixth AND seventh season, not even Thanos can stop them.

RE: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It - Cameron Samurai - 04-07-2019

"Never heard of them"[/NotCoulson] ^_^

RE: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It - Oliver the Savior - 05-17-2019

Simmons pissed me the hell off in the premiere, she is a horrible selfish person. She keeps acting that way she is not going to have anyone but Fitz. The others with her need to put a bullet in her neck paralyzing her from the neck down to save themselves from her.

RE: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It - Nabulous - 05-18-2019

So where's Deke?

RE: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It - Oliver the Savior - 05-18-2019

Last season he was erased from existence due to the death of future Fitz.

I was sad when he ceased to exist.

RE: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It - ScarletDekaSpider - 05-18-2019

And yet he was announced as a series regular at San Diego Comic-Con, and his actors name is in the opening credits. Plus he was in one of the trailers.

So where's Deke?

RE: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It - Oliver the Savior - 05-18-2019

(05-18-2019, 04:48 PM)ScarletDekaSpider Wrote: And yet he was announced as a series regular at San Diego Comic-Con, and his actors name is in the opening credits. Plus he was in one of the trailers.

So where's Deke?

The answer is obvious.

He is the grandson of Fitz & Simmons. As it stands right now they are not together and can't procreate. Thus Deke's mother can't be born thus Deke can't be born. Ere go he can't be unerased. FitzSimmons must reunite and get freaky in bed before Deke can be unerased.

Even when he is unerased he wouldn't/shouldn't be the same Deke as last season. That Deke lived a life where Earth was destroyed shortly after the Snap. The new Deke should be a completely different person.

RE: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It - Nabulous - 05-25-2019

There's Deke!

RE: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It - Nabulous - 06-16-2019

The Enoch guy is a perfect robot. The hunter guy is an okay robot. I don't buy the mom from The Fosters as a robot at all, though. :/

RE: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It - Oliver the Savior - 06-17-2019

I used to hate Enoch. This season has made him really shine though. Fitz abusing Enoch has really ruined his character for me.