52 Universe
Nintendo Switch Discussion - Printable Version

+- 52 Universe (https://www.52universe.com)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.52universe.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.52universe.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Nintendo Switch Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=27)

Nintendo Switch Discussion - Zor-El - 04-08-2019

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Calling all Switch owners! How many people are looking forward to Pokemon Switch & Shield? Does anyone have Splatoon? We can connect & play together!

RE: Nintendo Switch Discussion - Bunny2814 - 04-08-2019

There are a few things I'm looking forward to coming to Switch.  Between the upcoming Pokemon games, Digimon Survive and Shin Megami Tensei V, I'm going to have plenty of options for "games where I get cool monster pals".  

I can't wait until we find out more about Sword/Shield and the version differences.  This is going to be the first time in a very long time where I don't have a plan to buy a version by title as I usually just picked the one I liked best (such as Silver, Black, X and Moon).  I would like to have a plan which version I'm getting before it comes out, but until we get more info, I can't choose.  Eventually having both is certainly an option, but I still want an idea which to get first as my "main" game.

RE: Nintendo Switch Discussion - Zor-El - 04-08-2019

So you have a Switch right?

RE: Nintendo Switch Discussion - Bunny2814 - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 11:53 AM)Zor-El Wrote: So you have a Switch right?

Yes, yes I do!

But I still need to get some decent co-op and fighting games.  Most of what I have is RPGs, strategy games, stuff like that.

And LEGO DC Super Villains where my character has a bunny hat because a certain someone kinda stipulated that when she bought it for me.

RE: Nintendo Switch Discussion - Nabulous - 04-08-2019

(04-08-2019, 01:43 AM)Zor-El Wrote: Switch & Shield
LOL

RE: Nintendo Switch Discussion - Xalfrea - 04-13-2019

Got my Switch in January and I've been playing regular since then. At the moment I'm tied up with Sonic Mania. Smash Ultimate I put down for now until Joker comes out, and I've yet to touch FF9, which is grating for me because FF9 is my favorite video game of all time.

RE: Nintendo Switch Discussion - Poweranimals - 04-13-2019

I've had a Switch since launch. I'm playing through the World of Light campaign right now in Smash Bros. I still need to play Yoshi which I picked up recently.

RE: Nintendo Switch Discussion - Bunny2814 - 04-16-2019

(04-13-2019, 08:14 AM)Xalfrea Wrote: I've yet to touch FF9, which is grating for me because FF9 is my favorite video game of all time.

I'm loving having FF9 on Switch.  I've lost count how many times I played the original release (had to buy it a few times because discs kept getting scratched or lost by untidy housemates) and I've gone through a couple times on PS4, but being able to take it along with me is great.  If only SE would try once again to release a stand-alone Tetra Master and I would be in heaven.  Seems like it would be a perfect small side game to release to mobile or handheld devices.  

I'm also looking forward to FFXII coming to Switch.  I do have it for PS4, but like the other FF ports to Switch, I like the ability to bring it along if I have a doctors appointment or end up in the hospital. I'm still debating getting the X/X-2 port (enjoy the games, but not really my top favorite FF games and I do have it for PS4).  Also looking forward to finally getting a chance to play Crystal Chronicles as I didn't have a Gamecube.