Register

CW's Legends of Tomorrow: Back in Time (Crisis Part 5, Jan 14)
[Image: legends-of-tomorrow-season-4-poster-beeb...280x0.jpeg]

Join the Legends on a wild ride through space, time, magic realms, and the multiverse. Join us, for a chat about them.
Legends has been one of my favourite shows over the last few years and the cast is great. However, I just can't feel it this year. No pun intended but it seems the magic has gone from the show. It just feels flat.

Mick is still gold though.
I'm kind of on the fence with it. I have a lot of fun with the show but it's basically become a parody at this point which isn't what I signed up for.
I really hope nobody fell for the
"we totally beat the floating spiritual evil" trick.

I just thought he possessed somebody outside the room...
So Constantine cutting off his ancestor's hand has to come into play at some point, right?
And he tossed it into Hell. Maybe that'll play a part in getting out?

Also...

Gary Green is all the man we need.
I dunno, the dancing costumes kind of felt misogynistic and painted Gary differently than I ever expected from him. :/
(05-14-2019, 12:19 PM)Nabulous Wrote: I dunno, the dancing costumes kind of felt misogynistic and painted Gary differently than I ever expected from him.  :/

Gary only said dance, he didn't specify costumes or type of dance. Fairy Godmother picked all that.

What was with Zari forgetting the dragon egg in her old home? She was getting all maternal-ish with it then she abandons it.
(05-14-2019, 12:19 PM)Nabulous Wrote: I dunno, the dancing costumes kind of felt misogynistic and painted Gary differently than I ever expected from him.  :/

Yeah, no, Gary strikes me as a man-child. I'm pretty sure there weren't any bad intentions with those outfits. Plus as Oliver the Savior said, unless Tabitha could read Gary's mind, she picked the outfits, dance, etc.
(05-15-2019, 12:21 AM)ScarletDekaSpider Wrote:

Yeah, no, Gary strikes me as a man-child. I'm pretty sure there weren't any bad intentions with those outfits. Plus as Oliver the Savior said, unless Tabitha could read Gary's mind, she picked the outfits, dance, etc.

According to her page at the Arrowverse wikia they don't list telepathy as one of her powers either natural or Fairy Godmother related.

That isn't proof she doesn't have Telepathy, just proves she never conclusively demonstrated nor been outright said to have it.

For the moment I am working under the assumption she picked the dance and outfits.