Register

CW's Arrow: Currently Point-less
[Image: tumblr_pfo76nHZZG1r8iw09o1_r1_1280.jpg]

Lets have a chat about our favourite Robin Hood cosplayer.
Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity) filmed her final episode yesterday.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/emil...35900.html
So the season filming should be nearly done if not already?
(04-10-2019, 10:13 AM)Zor-El Wrote: So the season filming should be nearly done if not already?

Unless she's leaving earlier than the end or has minimal scenes they were able to get through filming, it sounds like it.  I know they don't shoot scenes in order, but if a core cast member is finished up, it doesn't sound like there would be too much more to do.
It almost felt like they were throwing all of Laurel's development out the door. But all that leads to her exiting the series? Was Katie Cassidy leaving the show too?
Even though it's late in the season, I'm still surprised
Dante is dead this early...
I hope that reference to Dr. Will Magnus leads somewhere. I want to see the Metal Men. If not on Arrow, then on Flash or Legends.
(04-23-2019, 04:26 AM)GoldAnyRanger Wrote: I hope that reference to Dr. Will Magnus leads somewhere. I want to see the Metal Men. If not on Arrow, then on Flash or Legends.

Look how long it took to get AMAZO, man...
Aww I was a bit excited thinking Tommy was secretly alive and might've been in training and would help the team in the finale. I guess that was just wishful thinking.
Yeah, I was hoping the episode would end with the others finding Ollie, and all being surprised to see Tommy. And that's when Ollie realises Tommy is real. Would have been a nice episode ender.