Register

CW's The Flash: No Hot Flashes Here
I can't wait until tonight. I didn't watch the last two episodes so that I can watch the remaining 3 in a binge, like a Movie experience. Smile
I'm glad Nora was erased from existence. Barry deserves to be erased from existance too.

Between the two of them they are repsponsible for:
  • the murder of Oliver (original timeline had him dying when he was 86)
  • destroyed Star City (Glades uprising only suceeded because Oliver is dead and his team disbanded)
  • forced Mia to grow up without a father
Barry & Nora are no better Thawne, at least Thawne did it himself.

I am so done with this show.
(05-14-2019, 07:16 PM)Oliver the Savior Wrote:
forced Mia to grow up without a father

Do we even know
Mia existed in the original timeline?

Though the Legends appearing in Star City 2046 not remotely lining up with what the flashforwards showed really isn't an indicator one way or the other...
(05-15-2019, 11:11 AM)Nabulous Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 07:16 PM)Oliver the Savior Wrote:
forced Mia to grow up without a father

Do we even know
Mia existed in the original timeline?

Though the Legends appearing in Star City 2046 not remotely lining up with what the flashforwards showed really isn't an indicator one way or the other...
The only thing that was mentioned of Oliver's family was that Felicity left after she declared the city a lost caue.
Olicity could have never married
Olicity could be married & had Mia (hell before flashpoint Mia might have been a boy), and Oliver wasn't in the mood to deal with the emotions from Ray & Sara (he blamed them for the city's fall) about his wife taking his child from him.

Star City 2046 aired in February 2016
Flashpoint aired in October 2016.

Star City 2046 was preflashpoint so Barry had nothing to do with it. That particular timeline was caused by the Legends, a version of the Legends own future where they never stopped Savage and never return home.
That folder Ralph was looking at during the end montage. With the name "Dearbon" on it. Sounds like they're ready to bring in the future Mrs Ralph Dibny, if he's back next season.
(05-15-2019, 02:27 PM)GoldAnyRanger Wrote:
That folder Ralph was looking at during the end montage. With the name "Dearbon" on it. Sounds like they're ready to bring in the future Mrs Ralph Dibny, if he's back next season.

I could have sworn
the writers already hinted that they wanted to establish a love interest for Ralph before that scene...

Maybe I was just thinking of when he turned Caitlin down.  LOL
I'm going to miss Wells after Tom leaves next year, assuming the news is right.

I hear this was Cisco's last season. After this season I'm glad he turned into a major bummer. If you don't want the only thing exceptional about you to be your superhero life then go out there and do something exceptional in the world of science, business, or whatever. Hell start a travel agency that let's people go to other Earths, that I would find exceptional. Go to other Earth's that have a cure for cancer or AIDS or whatever convince the doctors there to come over and teach our doctors or whatever. None of things require you to cure yourself of being Metahuman. He literally made himself easier to kill just so he could be exceptional for something else, for a genius he sure is a frakkin dumbass.

I hope after COIE they reveal his character died in a way that could have easily been prevented if he had his powers.
Cisco was annoying 99% of the time this season. I mean, if he wasn't going on about his love life, it was him whining about how being Vibe was either hindering him or the only way he was valuable to the group. And am I the only one who thinks they should've at least thought about curing metahumans forever ago? Just last season, the cure could've foiled the Thinker.
(05-18-2019, 10:49 PM)Comic Genesis Wrote: Cisco was annoying 99% of the time this season. I mean, if he wasn't going on about his love life, it was him whining about how being Vibe was either hindering him or the only way he was valuable to the group. And am I the only one who thinks they should've at least thought about curing metahumans forever ago? Just last season, the cure could've foiled the Thinker.

Until Cicada’s dagger took Cisco’s powers away they had no reason to believe it was possible. As for him only being useful as Vibe that is his fault Frost is useful in the lab and the field like Cisco used to be.
There's news that a new african american, socially awkward genius will be added to the cast in season 6. Cisco's replacement? Arrowverse Sue Dibny? Both? You decide...until the show tells us. LOL![Image: tongue.png]