Register

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: We're Working On It
(07-20-2019, 10:34 AM)ScarletDickSpider Wrote: Then try watching this weeks episode. It has aired already. Or the preview I posted. Kindly stop being so antagonistic and stubborn.
I didn't know I had to watch things on your schedule. My bad. Please send me a private message about when I have to get things watched, then I will work my life around that.

As for antagonistic and stubborn you haven't seen me antagonistic nor stubborn. What you saw was me blowing off dicks who refuse to spoiler tags. Bugger off dick.
If you are posting in this thread, then you have to expect people to be talking about the episode. I agree that a certain message should have been spoiler tagged, but you can't have an attitude against other members.

(07-21-2019, 10:10 AM)Oliver the Savior Wrote: Bugger off dick.

And you certainly cannot sass staff. You have been given a warning for this.

As for you being stubborn, we saw similar behaviour when talking about Deke's status. We came up with ideas for where he may be, but you refused to listen to our ideas, and instead decided he was an alternate version, and that original Deke had been dusted.

All we're asking for is for you to consider ideas that others have put forward. That is how conversation works.
[Image: AOS-S6-E13-May.jpg]

Agents of SWORD   Big Grin
(08-04-2019, 03:23 PM)Nabulous Wrote: [Image: AOS-S6-E13-May.jpg]

Agents of SWORD   Big Grin

She'll bring honor to us all.

All of my yes