Register

Marvel Cinematic Universe: SONY YANKS SPIDEY!
Discuss all phases past, present, and future of the Marvel Cinematic Experience
The Aussies have supplied Disney with $17.1 million to film an as yet untitled film at their Fox Sidney studios

https://variety.com/2019/film/asia/disne...203181601/
X-MEN VS FANTASTIC FOUR DOWN UNDER CONFIRMED!

We need to get Peter to audition for this.
Marvel's Next Phase Of Movies Won't Include X-Men

Quote:With just a few short weeks until Avengers: Endgame releases in theaters, fans are already curious of what lies beyond the decade-long setup for the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s biggest event. Last year's Infinity War posed a lot of questions that Endgame is poised to answer, but what comes after that? Marvel has already confirmed Spider-Man: Far From Home will be hitting this July, but has been hesitant to talk about anything beyond that.

When talking to io9, Marvel Films chief Kevin Feige did say he didn't expect an X-Men movie integrated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Phase 4, which is intended to last five years. Now that Disney has acquired Fox, the acquisition brings the mutant characters back to Marvel, who have long been unable to regain the movie rights to X-Men and the Fantastic Four.

"It’ll be a while," Feige told io9. "It’s all just beginning and the five-year plan that we’ve been working on, we were working on before any of that was set. So really it’s much more, for us, less about specifics of when and where [the X-Men will appear] right now and more just the comfort factor and how nice it is that they’re home. That they’re all back. But it will be a very long time."

https://www.gameinformer.com/gamer-cultu...wGkG701GtU
According to a leak I read on CBR, they did film a post credits scene for Endgame involving Wolverine, but you only really see claws forming in his hands. We'll see how accurate that is
(04-12-2019, 08:23 AM)Cameron Samurai Wrote:
According to a leak I read on CBR, they did film a post credits scene for Endgame involving Wolverine, but you only really see claws forming in his hands. We'll see how accurate that is

Honestly, I hope it's not. The X-Men will come in due time. No need to rush it just for some quick fan service. Let's give Endgame a little time to breathe.
Several Disney+ shows were announced a couple of days ago: Falcon and Winter Soldier, WandaVision, Loki, and What If. What If is a cartoon, the others are live action MCU shows. All of them feature the movie cast.
https://www.polygon.com/2019/4/11/183060...me-what-if
The least good of the MCU films for me is Iron Man 3. I hesitate to say any of the films are bad, IMO. Some are definitely weaker than others to be sure, but they're not god-awful or box office bombs or offensive or anything like that.

I've yet to really get into the shows. I don't doubt their quality, but I just lack a lot of time to watch them.
(04-13-2019, 06:37 AM)Digifiend Wrote: What If is a cartoon

And shall be the greatest Marvel cartoon of them all.

We will literally NEVER know what to expect.  What a thrill ride!
(04-13-2019, 08:13 AM)Xalfrea Wrote: The least good of the MCU films for me is Iron Man 3. I hesitate to say any of the films are bad, IMO. Some are definitely weaker than others to be sure, but they're not god-awful or box office bombs or offensive or anything like that.

I've yet to really get into the shows. I don't doubt their quality, but I just lack a lot of time to watch them.

I think there's a lot more stinkers than what most people let on, and don't dare admit to because of one reason or another (mostly the escapism and feel-good factor), films like Guardians of the Galaxy (1 and 2), Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron, Thor The Dark World and Ragnarok, Ant Man & The Wasp, even the billion dollar princess Captain Marvel are all terrible films IMO.

I love the first two Iron Mans, all the Captain Americas, Ant-Man, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Black Panther though.

Agents of SHIELD doesn't always hit it out of the park, but three out of it's five current seasons are leagues better than most of the Marvel movies, with the exception of seasons two and three.