Register

Marvel Cinematic Universe: SONY RETURNS SPIDEY!
Look who showed up at the red carper premiere last night.

[Image: fJSz5el.jpg]

Not sure if this means she's making a cameo in the movie, is open to playing Jane again in Thor 4, or was just there to see the movie.
I've read the spoilers and I have a splitting headache, I won't go into full detail, and this largely concerns the next movie we have coming up...

Spider-MAN: Far From Home is going to be difficult to place in the canon, unless it's trailers have been deliberately misleading. It's either a prequel or MJ, Flash and everyone else in Peter's class were dusted too and are coming back around the same time
The spoilers I read tells me that the film's conclusion sucks imo, but at least a character I hate dies.
(04-26-2019, 12:38 AM)Comic Genesis Wrote: The spoilers I read tells me that the film's conclusion sucks imo, but at least a character I hate dies.

You hate
Tony?!   Huh
Yes. Since Age of Ultron
New trailer for Spider-Man: Far from Home.

First he is wearing Iron Spider, then the standard one, then he is wearing one that looks like Spider-Noir.

Pick one dude. The only one he should be wearing is Iron-Spider. Anything else is a decision the dumbest person in the world would make. Peter is damn dumb.

Since when has Mysterio been a good guy?
(05-17-2019, 05:35 AM)Oliver the Savior Wrote: First he is wearing Iron Spider, then the standard one, then he is wearing one that looks like Spider-Noir.

Pick one dude.

That's like Spider-Man's whole deal, man.
Three members of the MCU will be awarded Disney Legend status at this year's D23. Robert Downey Jr, Jon Favreau and Ming-Na Wen. (Her's more for Mulan than Agents of SHIELD.)

https://d23.com/d23-video/meet-the-2019-...-you-expo/
(05-17-2019, 01:18 PM)Nabulous Wrote:
(05-17-2019, 05:35 AM)Oliver the Savior Wrote: First he is wearing Iron Spider, then the standard one, then he is wearing one that looks like Spider-Noir.

Pick one dude.

That's like Spider-Man's whole deal, man.

Pete's got a problem.